Timber frame systems and products are evolving rapidly and Harmony Timber Frame, in Kent, South East UK and Wicklow, Ireland is at the forefront of this evolution. Due to changes in the building regulation our customers now need to build a more energy efficient home.
Kent, South East UK and Wicklow, Ireland based Harmony Timber Solutions is a leading manufacturer of off-site construction and Engineered Timber Frame Systems, with the capacity not only to exceed the ever increasing regulatory requirements but the potential to deliver value engineered systems tailor-made to suit our client requirements. We at Harmony Timber Frame listen to what our client requires and are not only able and willing to provide this we will nearly always exceed our client requirements. From our office and manufacturing in Kent, South East UK and Wicklow, Ireland we careful tailor each exacting requirement of the project and see it through from conception to completion to ensure our client satisfaction.
Why use Timber Frame?
- More energy efficient building
- Sustainable building method with less embodied energy
- More comfort for inhabitants
- Reduced on site labour and build time
- Factory controlled building method leading to more on site quality
- Improved on site safety
- Design flexibility
- Construction times are reduced using Timber Frame techniques by as much as one third.
- Impact of inclement weather is reduced as construction need not stop in periods of rain, frost, snow etc.
- Programming of following trades is easier to control.
- Timber Frame offers a lighter form of construction which can be of benefit to foundations particularly where poor ground conditions prevail.
- Improved sound insulation compared with alternative construction methods, particularly at separating walls.
- Higher thermal insulation at an economic price when compared with alternative construction methods.
- Greater accuracy and a better standard of finish after handover.
- Timber Frame is a dry form of construction so there is no drying out period. You will not get drying out cracks common in wet construction.
- Adequately responds to environmental issues related to energy use during production and after construction.
For more information please Click Here for our brochure